Allez Sprint Comp Disc
Climbs, corners, flat-out sprints—the Allez Sprint does it all. Being the most advanced alloy road bike we've ever made, and one that often out-performs the carbon fiber bikes of other brands, the Allez Sprint is capable as a crit-racing tool or an everyday road steed. But even better, it performs all of the above at a price that's affordable for any racer's budget.
For the build, this Allez meshes performance and value with Shimano 105 shifting and hydraulic disc brakes, DT R470 Disc alloy wheels, and a fan-favorite Body Geometry Power saddle.
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- Our top-tier Tarmac Disc FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Praxis 6806 bearings|
|CHAIN||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis Zayante, BB30|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105|
|CASSETTE||Shimano R7000, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed|
|FORK||Tarmac SL6 fork, full carbon, flat-mount, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" taper|
|SADDLE||Power Sport, steel rails|
|SEAT BINDER||Allez Sprint Aero|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
WHEELS & TIRES
|REAR WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|REAR TIRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount disc|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors|
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum Disc frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice