Allez Sprint Disc Frameset - Sagan Collection Overexposed LTD
Peter Sagan's been chasing rainbows for years—sometimes successfully, and other times, just out of reach. But in the process, he's become the one rider everyone's looking for. Sometimes he's wreaking havoc at the front of the race, but mostly, he's blending like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we've developed two different personalities of Peter's racing style and transformed them into a collection of products, Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the ""star-of-the-show"" side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant, silvers with touches of rainbows. Meanwhile, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, ""below the radar"" Peter with blacks, greys, and rainbows. Of course, each piece uses only the highest quality materials.
It's time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- Our top-tier Tarmac Disc FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
|FORK||Tarmac SL6 fork, full carbon, flat-mount, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" taper|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||OSBB, Praxis bearings|
|SHIFT LEVERS||WAN FENG, A2107-R018,C-CLIP,OD: 44MM, ID: 38MM, T:1MM.|
|SEAT BINDER||Allez Sprint Aero|
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum Disc frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice