The perfect first bike for your toddler, these playful little bikes have proven to be a great introduction to riding a bike by helping children refine the core cycling skill of balance. Balance Bikes are a convenient accessory to occupy little ones during trips to the park, shops or beach.
The Tadpole balance bike best suits 2 and 3 year olds with an average inside leg of 31cm.
Wheel Size: 12" inch
Why buy a Tadpole?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry!
- Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence
- Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering
- Top-mounted brake arms avoid feet catching
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Bell included
FINANCE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS BIKE
Approx Age 2-3 Wheel Size 12" Bike Weight 4.17kg Frame 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 4" (100mm) Fork 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy Front Hub Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing Rear Hub Quando, aluminium, 16 hole, sealed hub with 5mm allen bolt internal fixing Rim Aluminium, 12"x1.5", single wall Headset Locking headset, 27mm Stem Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp Grips/Bar tape Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips Brakes (F&R) (Rear only) Tektro J310, aluminium, mini v-brake Tyres Primary Kenda K909A, 12.5"x1.75", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 47-203) Accessories box Bell, paint plasters, frame protector patches, right brake lever (Tektro JL352-RS) Handlebar Frog Bikes Aluminium Little Handlebars, Width 420mm Brake Levers Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium, easy reach brake lever Saddle Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small)
*subject to change.
We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.